5 things I want right now:
5) The movie Public Enemies to come out, as it has both Johnny Depp and Christian Bale (::swoon::) in it, and good God, I don't even care what it's about. But the trailer makes it look pretty damn good anyways.
4) a lobster quesadilla
3) tickets to a Tori Amos concert - I'm working on it, I'm working on it...
2) this dress (look at the third picture of it, with the girl under water. How gorgeous is that?!)
1) two words: beach picnic
4 activities I should be doing instead of blogging:
3) editing my script
2) writing another article for the Examiner
1) finishing The Blind Assassin, now that it's getting AMAZINGLY GOOD
3 places I need to go to:
3) The new crepe place that just opened up across the street from my favorite movie theatre in Burbank
2) Laguna Beach
1) the New Jersey shore
2 things I'm looking forward to this week:
2) Dinner with a good friend of mine on Wednesday night at her place
1) Seeing The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged at Shakespeare Orange County this weekend. Hilarious show, and I worked for this theatre company for four years while in college. I get to see old friends, AND laugh my ass off!
1 quote that is getting me through it all:
Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.