Wednesday, July 22, 2009

goddess

Okay, so Tori Amos is, um, yes. The title should explain.

I've listened to Tori since high school (thanks Stace!) and her lyrics are some of the most amazing, beautiful, heartbreaking, thought-provoking...

Yeah. I'm a fan.

Anyways, for you fellow Tori-philes, here's the set list from the concert I went to Friday night:

Give
Siren
Graveyard
Cornflake Girl
Icicle
Sugar
Marys of the Sea
Bells for Her
Carbon
Liquid Diamonds
Mary Jane
Jackie's Strength
China
Curtain Call
Fast Horse
Space Dog
Mother Revolution
Precious Things
Strong Black Vine

and for her encore:

Police Me
Big Wheel
Tear in Your Hand

and here's some photos -- sorry, I know some are blurry, but I didn't want to be a dick and blind the rest of the audience by using the flash (which pretty much sucks all color out of the pics anyways) so it was just me balancing a camera on my knees and holding my breath. It's harder than it sounds, especially considering that on a scale of 1 to 10, my spaz factor is a 12.













3 comments:

tenure.track.mommy said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like an awesome set list :) The Greek is the best place to see her. Didn't we see her together there once??

Iva Messy said...

oh WOW! that looks like a seriously great time!

Kristy said...

nice shots Trace..still waiting for mine in an email :)
Thanks for a great evening

Blog Widget by LinkWithin