Monday, February 23, 2009

oooh, publicity

Check it out:

http://pinkomag.com/2009/02/23/one-unlikely-male-fantasy-at-a-time/

Yay.

Also, will the owner of the black Honda Civic parked out front go turn their lights off? The car battery is gonna die. *



* this actually has nothing to do with my blog, my web-series, or anything, for that matter, but the blog post looked a little empty and I wanted to fill it up with some sort of informative and/or controversial statement that would get people thinking and hopefully remember my post. In retrospect it's just completely random and doesn't make a lot of sense, nor does it follow the form and function of what my blogs usually portray. But I also feel that it does serve to highlight the existential and ironic examination of life that I like my blogs to reflect, so I'm gonna leave it in.

1 comment:

Jon Wells said...

ahem...


"Why the civic gotta be black?"


controversy started. Enjoy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin