Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First preview of "The Last Time I Saw Her" up

The link to the first trailer of the short film I shot last(?) week is at the bottom of this post, so go check it out. Several things might run through your brain after you watch it, including:

1) Damn. Didn't you shoot it a week ago? That was fast.

To which I say, yes, yes I did, and yes, that was fast, and isn't it lovely to work with people who have follow-through and commitment to their projects? If you work in this industry at all you'll understand what I mean, and you know what it feels like to work with people who are professional, talented, consistent, and accountable. It makes you feel like you want to do it for the rest of your life, and all the b.s. that goes on with irresponsibility and flakiness and the rampant unprofessionalism of the industry is maybe just the exception to the rule. Whether that's true or not (about it being the exception to the rule), it's always nice to believe the very best about people -- and be proved correct.

2) Hey, that guy in the movie looks a little like Heath Ledger...

He does, and he's a damn good actor too, one that I had an absolute blast working with and I would work with him again in a heartbeat -- time and time again as I threw stuff at him, he not only caught it but threw it back just as hard. A wonderful quality in an actor. Go check out his other credits on his IMDB profile.

3) Cool. Guitar.

(Well, you might not think this one. But I do!) It's composed especially for this project, and I kinda think it's sorta awesome. Guitar riff, anyone?

4) What's with the Swedish fish commercial I have to watch before I see the preview?

If you're like me, and Swedish fish (and this commercial) freak you out, turn off the sound and walk away for a good fifteen seconds, unless you want to see American Cheese melted on someone's forehead, which I admit, really grossed me out.

Anyways!

Go check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=32e10d9b-b1f4-41f3-aabc-f7c0ed9b7113

1 comment:

Jon Wells said...

Knives+guitar = SOLD!


;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin